Challenges facing civil society organisations in the EU:
Presentation of a report of the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA)
The European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Centre for Social Sciences Institute for Legal Studies (MTA TK JTI) invite you to the presentation of the FRA report on 'Challenges facing civil society organisations working on human rights in the EU', which was published in January 2018.
- Thursday, 05 July 2018, 11.00 – 13.00
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Centre for Social Sciences, Tóth Kálmán u. 4., 1097 Budapest
- To register please send e-mail here: Hungler.Sara@tk.mta.hu
- 11h00 Welcome and opening by: Fruzsina Gárdos-Orosz, Director of Institute, Senior Research Fellow
- 11h05 Presentation of FRA report findings by: Eva Sobotka, FRA Head of Cooperation and Consultation Sector
- 11h45 Overview of cooperation between the Office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights and civil society organisations by: Gyula Bándi, Deputy Commissioner for Fundamental Rights of Hungary
- 12h15 Discussion
- 12h45 Concluding remarks
- 13h00 Refreshments
For more information about FRA’s work with civil society, see here.
For more information about the office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights Hungary activities, see here
For more information about MTA TK work with civil society, see here.
The event will be held both in Hungarian and English
Simultaneous interpretation will be provided
Please note that this event is upon invitation only